Friday, August 3, 2007

Manakula Magic--first rec in Pondy

Hey
It has been a long time since I blogged.The gap was only because I had exams and also some nice recordings( I ll tell later what movie etc)..Anyways her e I am ...back

I had gone to Pondicherry(determined not to call it Puducherry)...for a concert couple of days ago...The concert went on very well...First time...it was for a betrothal function...My friend had accompanied me as my dad didnt want me to go alone(indian parents always treat their children as kids:)))
I finished the concert.Although the strength of the audiences was much lesser than usual kalyaana katcheries...the people were loving and caring...
France nationals who originated from Pondy...
The next day we got up early and decided to make a visit to Mother Ashram and then to Manakkula Vinaayagar temple.Although my friend is a christian by birth,he is a very secular and broad minded guy..He visits temples with me too...We finished our Ashram visit and were heading to the temple and I got a call for a recording...my first recording in Pondicherry...The subject being Manakkula Vinayagar....I was thrilled and was extremely happy...Finished the song and started little late to Chennai...Truly a miraculous experience....

2 comments:

Kavitha Ramu said...

HELLO HARISH! MANAKULA VINAYAGAR IS A VERY POWERFUL DEITY AND ALSO A FAVOURITE OF MANY MUSICIANS INCLUDING VEENAI MAESTRO CHITTIBABU(LATE).GOOD THAT YOU GOT TO RECORD IN PONDICHERRY.............ALSO A DEVOTIONAL ON MANAKULA VINAYAGAR.

Srinath said...

OW cool man.. nice.. ;) wish u more such recordings and many more visits to the city with a spiritual soul..